Thursday, February 1, 2007

TalaAustin Nights: sweet baby sister with no hair


At bedtime, Gavin is pretty cute. He was pretty tired last night mostly due to a hard day of playing. He also has a bit of a cold, which I'm sure drains a little of his energy.
Anyway, as I began to tuck him in after our normal reading time, he did not want to "look" through the book, as he normally does after we read it. Instead, he put his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. So naturally I asked, are you tired Gavin? He said "no I'm cold". I began to tuck him in a little lighter than normal making sure there were no air leaks for a cold breeze to chill him. Concerned about him being cold I asked if he wanted me to get him another blanket. Understanding clearly what I was asking, he looked at me in a very frustrated manner and said "no dad, I'm cold because Bacca gave it to me". Meaning of course, he has a cold which he got from Bacca...no extra blankets required ;-)

No comments: